Thursday, October 11, 2012

A New Project

Its been a long time since I've felt a need to post anything on here as almost everything I've wanted to say, was usually posted by someone who was more vocal and more widely visited and I just posted in agreement on their blog.

but my next comment is for a new project of mine.  I have been very intrigued .......

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......I've decided to try a new army.  I'm going to build a 2000 pt Khorne Chaos space marine list as they are fun, fluffy and very very scary if fielded right.   I probably won't be fielding them correctly but I'm going to give it my all and see where it leads.   I do plan to have a ton of fun with this project as Chaos can be just as personalized as any kind of ork army anyone can field.  Build wise and model wise.

So far I'm leaning towards at 2000pts, 2 tough combat lords,  one on juggernaut and one with jump pack.
3 units of berzerkers 2 units of Chaos space marines, 2 mauler fiends,, 5 spawn, 1 heldrake and 2 hellbrutes.   It should be a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to the modeling side of this project.  While I work on this during the upcoming Escalation league I plan to start, I will also  be working on my orks for the Indy open for 2013.   I feel I've had all the practice I need with my orks and just want to do something fun and entertaining to field.   Focusing so heavy on close combat, we shall see how well it works.   With one game under my belt on the table top and 3 online games,  it looks promising.


Any feedback is welcomed.

"Evil" Ted aka Archfiend of Dezdemon

No comments:

Post a Comment